• Configure and create complete multiple OFDM Frames with Preamble, Header and Payload.
• Preset for Standard compliant Frames for various wireless standards like Wi-Fi, WiMAX
• Define Frame with Preamble, Header and Payload selectively to simulate different OFDM signals.
• Configure Symbols with Data, Pilot and Guard sub carriers with different base pattern type, amplitude profile and phase offsets.
• Subcarrier Modulation Formats including BPSK, QPSK, QAM (16, 32, 64, 256, 512, 1024), and 8-PSK.
• Add Impairments such as Phase Noise, Multipath to simulate realistic propagation scenarios.
• Define Frequency Hopping and Gated Noise to simulate practical environment for receiver testing.
• Allows user to emulate channels using S-Parameter files and observe impact on the waveform.
- Version: V2.0
- Software Type: Application
- Release Notes: ReleaseNotes_23.htm
- Release Date:
- Part Number: 066190800
- Installation Instructions: InstallationInstructions_0.htm
By downloading, you agree to the terms and conditions of the Software Download Agreement.
This software applies to: AWG70001A, AWG70002A