Chat en direct avec des représentants Tek. Disponible de 9h00 à 17h00 CET.
Custom Installation & Configuration of the TLA7000 Series
Optimize your productivity and capital investment. Advanced measurement systems require precision and accuracy. That's why you've chosen the superior technology inside the Tektronix TLA7000 Series logic analyzers. Now make the most of that technology with comprehensive installation and configuration services from a TLA Certified Customer Service Engineer (CCSE).
- Peace of Mind at System Power Up. Your Tektronix CCSE will not only be there for power up but will debug any problems that arise.
- Maximize productivity. Accelerate ROI by keeping your own engineers focused on the important things, like getting your product to market.
- Enhance knowledge and usage. Your Tektronix CCSE will demonstrate key functionality to your engineers, ensuring peak performance from both the instrument and its users.
- Manage your bottom line. Tektronix provides the industry's only flat-fee installation and configuration service available. One price guarantees perfection with no surprises.
Site Preparation. Prior to installation, your CCSE will call you to verify that all the necessary equipment has arrived, power and service needs will be met, confirm any unique requirements you may have of your new mainframe, and provide a detailed explanation of what you can expect during installation process.
Installation/Verification/Debug. Once on site and unpacked by your CCSE, the TLA equipment will undergo a thorough battery of installation, testing, configuration activities. We ensure that your new mainframe fully conforms to factory specifications with the first power-up, in addition to debugging any issues that might arise.
User Familiarization. The special attention doesn't end there. Your CCSE remains on site to help familiarize your users with the enhanced features and functionality.
Documentation. At the end of the process, you will receive a signed checklist documenting the complete installation provided.
To ensure your site is properly prepared, your Customer Service Engineer will call to:
- Confirm all the mechanical and electrical requirements you've requested are scheduled
- Verify that all frames, modules, TMS solutions, iView, PC Controller, and network elements are in place
- All components have been shipped and received
- Review checklist with you
Your Customer Service Engineer will:
- Un-package all components
- NOTE: For large mainframes that require rack mounting, you will be responsible for providing the appropriate rack structure along with inserting and securing the mainframes into the structure.
- Setup the mainframe and any expansion mainframes. Includes installing the controllers and expansion modules with cabling
- Install modules after physically merging any module sets as you require
- Install all mainframe accessories (i.e. mouse, keyboard, display, etc.)
- Power up the mainframe, run extended diagnostics and self-calibration (after 1/2 hour warm-up) on all installed modules. Verify physically-merged module sets can be software-merged in mainframe configuration menu.
- Connect probes to modules as you require. Install probe labels and probe-end interconnections (elastomer holders, lead-sets, etc.) as your application requires
- Provide user familiarization with the TLA application and User Interface. Demonstrate how to acquire simple data pattern and display results. Demonstrate TLA7Axx Analog output-to-scope feature, if requested.
- Provide user familiarization with the TLA7PG2 pattern generator and application, if included. Demonstrate how to set up a simple PatGen stimulus.
- Installation checklist (Attachment A) to be initialized by CSE and customer
- Configuration map given to customer and submitted by CSE to serve as future support reference
- Productivity training completed (reference guide with check-off of feature orientation)
There are two flat-fee services programs available at the time of purchase: LAINSTAL-SM and LAINSTAL-LG. Each service program is tied to a single mainframe and its respective module. If there are multiple mainframes to be installed at the same location at the same time, then the appropriate install program would be required for each mainframe.
|LAINSTAL - SM|
|Basic installation and configuration of a single TLA portable or bench-top mainframe and up to 3 modules. This service program can also used for installing 1-3 modules in existing mainframe.|
|LAINSTAL - LG|
|Extensive Installation and configuration of single TLA bench-top mainframe and 4-6 modules.|