Chat en direct avec un représentant Tek. Service disponible de 9 h 00 à 17 h, CET.
Disponible de 9 h 00 à 17 h 00 CET jours ouvrables
ISO 17025 US Certificates
Guidelines for Keithley Cleveland, OH USA ISO 17025 Accredited Calibrations
Unless you specify otherwise, the following will apply to all ISO 17025 accredited calibrations performed by Keithley Metrology Services:
- We shall choose the calibration method most appropriate for the product. It is based on the data point tests that are recommended in our Operating or Service manuals.
- Units will be checked against published 1-year specifications (2-year specifications for models with calibration periods of two years). The results of these tests are supplied in an "as received" measurement report.
- Unless we are specifically told never to adjust or always to adjust, it is our policy to adjust an instrument if the measured value is greater than 70% of the 1-year specification (2-year specifications for models with calibration periods of two years), or when we deem it to be in the best interest of the customer.
- If adjustments are made, units will be verified again and an "as returned" measurement report provided. If no adjustments are needed, the initial measurement report will also serve as the outgoing report (“before/after” measurement report).
- We provide measurement uncertainties for each measured value.
- The Pass/Fail criteria are 100% of the published specification, regardless of the measurement uncertainty.
- Verification to 90-day specifications is available upon request.
- Any non-accredited measurement points will be identified on the measurement report.
- A calibration due date shall not be specified on the calibration label that we apply, unless specified otherwise.
- All measurement points accredited to ANSI/NCSL Z540.3 have Test Uncertainty Ratios (TUR’s) equal to or greater than 4:1.