Socket 7 Processor Support
Lire en ligne :
- Full speed state analysis up to 100 MHz
- Disassembly shows acquired data in the processor's instruction set mnemonics.
- Symbolically identifies all processor bus cycles
- Acquired data can be linked directly to HLL source files for source level debug
- 500 ps timing resolution enables detailed analysis of setup and hold times, edge-to-edge relationships, control timing, etc.
- All data acquired by the logic analyzer is time stamped to enable accurate time correlation of code execution to other system busses or hardware activity.
Probing and Package Styles
Probe adapter supports industry standard 296-pin and AMD 321-pin Socket 7 compatible devices.
Minimum System Requirements
- TLA7xx mainframe and one TLA7x4 acquisition module, 136 channels, 100 MHz state, 32K deep (up to 64M deep available)
- Or TLA604 instrument, 136 channels, 100 MHz state, 32K deep (up to 1M deep available)
- qty 4: P6434 high-density mictor probes
- Minimum of 136 channels for the 600 series or a minimum of one 136 channel 100 MHz module for the 700 series
- TLA application software version 2.0 or greater
- Instrument setup software including clocking and channel assignments
- Symbol table of all bus cycle names
- Disassembler for Socket 7 processor
- Hardware probe adapter (REQUIRED)
- User manual
Notes and Exceptions
The disassembler is optimized for Intel™ and AMD™ processors, and may not provide compete instruction decode of other manufacturers.
|device description||product number|
|Socket 7 Processor Support Software||TMS109A|
|add Socket 7 probe adapter (REQUIRED)||TMS109A (opt 01)|
|add qty 4: P6434 high-density mictor probes||TMS109A (opt 21)|
Last Modified: 1997-02-03 04:00:00