Spread Spectrum Clocking Applications Datasheet for AWG70000A Series and SourceXpress®
Lire en ligne :
The Tektronix Spread Spectrum Clocking (SSC) license unlocks the SSC feature provided in the High Speed Serial application plug-in (available for the AWG70000A Series Arbitrary Waveform Generators or the SourceXpress® application software) adding the ability to add SSC modulation.
- Full support for common modulation profiles: The Spread Spectrum Clocking feature supports Triangular, Sinusodial, Up-/Down-/Center- frequency spreading schemes.
- Offline Mode: Plug-ins are designed to also run on an external PC via the SourceXpress PC application, thereby reducing the time taken to synthesize large waveforms and leaving the AWG70000A instruments free for continued testing.
- The easy to use graphical user interface integrates seamlessly with the Tektronix AWG70000A series user interface and the SourceXpress PC application.
Precisely controlled modulation
Spread Spectrum Clocking (SSC) allows for modulation to be added with precisely controlled profile, spread, deviation, and df/dt. It supports Triangular, Sinusoidal, user defined frequency spreading schemes that can be added to the base pattern.
- Plug-in installed with SourceXpress on PC:
- SourceXpress software version 5.2 or greater
- PC operating systems: Windows 7 (64 bit), Windows 8 (64 bit), Windows 10 (64 bit)
- Plug-in installed on AWG70000A Series instrument:
- AWG70000A firmware version 5.2 or greater
- SSC floating license that can be reassigned to different Tektronix instruments or PC.
- SSC node locked license tied to a single instrument or PC.
How to purchase
To purchase, visit the Tektronix web site to request a quote or contact your nearest sales representative.
Refer to the SourceXpress web site (www.tek.com/node/9781) for information about:
- additional application plug-ins available for SourceXpress and the AWG70000A Series
- free software downloads and trial licenses
Each application plug-in for SourceXpress and AWG70000A Series instruments requires the purchase of a license before they are fully functional. Some plug-ins may require additional licenses to unlock certain plug-in features. Licenses are managed within the Tektronix Asset Management System (Tek AMS). The Tek AMS web site address iswww.tektronix.com/node/72246. Product license management requires a login account.
There are two types of licenses available: node-locked (NL) and floating (FL).
Node Locked Licenses provide your own copy of the application on your instrument or personal computer and are permanently assigned to a specific Hostid or product model/serial number.
- Floating licenses can be moved between different Hostids or product models.
Use the Tektronix Asset Management system to check in and check out floating licenses.