Passive Voltage Probes
Lire en ligne :
The TPP1000, TPP0500B, TPP0502 and TPP0250 models are high-bandwidth, general-purpose probes from Tektronix that offer breakthrough specifications previously unrealized in this product class. Designed for use with Tektronix MDO3000, MDO4000, MSO/DPO5000, and 5 Series MSO Series oscilloscopes, these probes provide up to 1 GHz of analog bandwidth with less than 3.9 pF of capacitive loading.
Key performance specs
- 1 GHz, 500 MHz and 250 MHz probe bandwidth models
- <4 pF input capacitance
- 10X and 2X attenuation factor
- 300 V CAT II input voltage
- Designed for use with the MDO3000, MDO4000, MSO/DPO5000, and 5 Series MSO Series oscilloscopes
- Compact probe head for probing small-geometry circuit elements
- Small probe body for enhanced visibility to the device-under-test
- Rigid tip for secure device-under-test connectivity
- Small MMCX replaceable Tip Cartridge for secure hands-free connectivity (TPP1000 only)
- 0.1" (2.54 mm) and 0.062" (1.57 mm) Square Pin Adapters attach to MMCX tip cartridge for easy hands-free connection to square pin headers and across 0402 components (TPP1000 only)
- Replaceable probe tip cartridges
- Large accessory set for versatile connectivity
- Integrated oscilloscope and probe measurement system provides intelligent communication that automatically scales and adjusts units on the oscilloscope display to match the probe attenuation
- Built-in AC compensation optimizes signal path across the entire frequency range
- Low-power devices
- Manufacturing engineering test
- Research and development
Accurate high-speed passive probing
The extremely low capacitive loading limits adverse effects on your circuits and is more forgiving of longer ground leads. And with the probe's wide bandwidth, you can see the high-frequency components in your signal which is critical for high-speed applications. The TPP1000, TPP0500B and TPP0250 passive voltage probes offer all the benefits of general-purpose probes like high dynamic range, flexible connection options, and robust mechanical design, while providing the performance of active probes.
Accurate low voltage
The TPP0502 offers the industry's highest bandwidth (500 MHz) and lowest attenuation factor (2X) for making low-voltage measurements such as ripple, a common measurement on the output of power supplies. The low capacitive loading of the TPP0502 means long ground leads can also be used on this probe with minimal impact on measurement quality, providing today's engineer with the flexibility to move around their design without worrying about ground lead length.
All specifications apply to all models unless noted otherwise.
|Dynamic range||300 V Cat II||300 V Cat II||300 V Cat II||300 V Cat II|
|Bandwidth||1 GHz||500 MHz||500 MHz||250 MHz|
|Input impedance at the probe tip||10 MΩ, <4 pF||10 MΩ, <4 pF||2 MΩ, 12.7 pF||10 MΩ, <4 pF|
|Cable length||1.3 m||1.3 m||1.3 m||1.3 m|
- 1 GHz, 10X attenuation passive probe with TekVPI® interface.
- 500 MHz, 10X attenuation passive probe with TekVPI® interface.
- 500 MHz, 2X attenuation passive probe with TekVPI® interface.
- 250 MHz, 10X attenuation passive probe with TekVPI® interface.
|Description||Quantity included||Reorder part number|
|TPP1000 Rigid Tip||1||206-0610-xx|
|TPP1000 Pogo Tip (pre-installed on probe)||1||206-0611-xx|
|TPP0500B Rigid Tip||1||206-0649-xx|
|TPP0500B Pogo Tip (pre-installed on probe)||1||206-0650-xx|
|TPP0502 Rigid Tip (pre-installed on probe)||1||206-0641-xx|
|TPP0502 Pogo Tip||1||206-0642-xx|
|TPP0250 Rigid Tip (pre-installed on probe)||1||206-0649-xx|
|Short ground spring||2||016-2034-xx|
|Long ground spring||2||016-2028-xx|
|Alligator ground (6 in.)||1||196-3521-xx|
|Hook tip (regular)||1||013-0362-xx|
|Hook tip (micro)||1||013-0363-xx|
|IC cap (universal) 3.8 mm||1||013-0366-xx|
|Insulator sleeve (TPP1000, TPP0502)||1||342-1194-xx|
|Insulator sleeve (TPP0500B, TPP0250)||1||204-1226-xx|
|Color bands for probe identification||5 pair||016-0633-xx|
|Description||Quantity included||Image||Reorder part number|
|MMCX probe tip, gold (TPP1000 only) 1||1||206-0663-xx|
|MMCX to 0.1 in. (2.54 mm) sq. pin adapter, blue, 0.025 in. (0.635 mm) sq. pins (TPP1000 only)||1||131-9717-xx|
|MMCX to 0.062 in. (1.57 mm) sq. pin adapter (white), 0.016 - 0.018 in. (0.4 - 0.46 mm) sq. pins (TPP1000 only)||1||131-9677-xx|
|Electrical Y-Lead (TPP1000 only)||1||196-3434-xx|
|Alligator ground (12 in.)||1||196-3512-xx|
|6 in. clip-on ground lead (with 0.025 in. pin receptacle)||1||196-3198-xx|
|Microcircuit test tip||1||206-0569-xx|
|Wire, 32 AWG (spool)||1||020-3045-xx|
|Compact probe tip chassis mount test jack (TPP0502 and TPP1000 only)||1||131-4210-xx|
|BNC to probe tip adapter||1||013-0367-xx|
|PCB to probe tip adapter, pack of 10||1||016-2016-xx|
|Compact probe tip chassis mount test jack (TPP0250 and TPP0500B only)||1||131-8831-xx|
|Color bands (set of 4 color-coded bands)||1||016-0633-xx|
|DUT Interface pin kit with (qty. 20) 0.018 in. (0.46 mm) round solder-in pins (TPP1000 only)||1||020-3169-xx|
|Solder aid for 0.062 in. (1.57 mm) pitch sq. pins, 0.016 - 0.018 in. (0.4 - 0.46 mm) sq. pins (TPP1000 only)||1||003-1946-xx|
|Probe tip tripod support with living hinge 2||2||352-1170-xx|
1Voltage rating: 30 Vrms, 42 Vpk, 60 VDC, and OVT <500 Vpk
2The tripod probe tip support is pictured with the probe tip and adapter attached.
- Opt. SILV100
- Standard warranty extended to 5 years
- Opt. SILV200
- Standard warranty extended to 5 years
Probes and accessories are not covered by the oscilloscope warranty and Service Offerings. Refer to the datasheet of each probe and accessory model for its unique warranty and calibration terms.