P7225 Active Probe Datasheet
- Contacter l’assistance technique pour connaître les produits alternatifs
- Voir Tektronix Encore pour les équipements de test d’occasion
- Contrôler l’état de la garantie et de l’assistance pour ces produits
- Trouver d’autres informations d’assistance pour ces produits
Lire en ligne :
The P7225 probe offers a wide 8 VP-Pdynamic range to access today's voltage levels with ultra-low input capacitance and high input resistance to take measurements with minimal signal distortion.
Notice to EU customers
This product is not updated to comply with the RoHS 2 Directive 2011/65/EU and will not be shipped to the EU. Customers may be able to purchase products from inventory that were placed on the EU market prior to July 22, 2017 until supplies are depleted. Tektronix is committed to helping you with your solution needs. Please contact your local sales representative for further assistance or to determine if alternative product(s) are available. Tektronix will continue service to the end of worldwide support life.
Features and benefits
- 2.5 GHz bandwidth
- ≤0.8 pF input capacitance
- 8 VP-P dynamic range
- 40 kΩ input resistance
- TekConnect® interface
- Supports TDS7154/7254 active probe needs by providing a TekConnect 2.5 GHz, 8 VP-P dynamic-range, cost-effective probing solution for mid-band real-time oscilloscopes
- 10x attenuation
- Verification, debug, and characterization of high-speed designs
- Design, development, and compliance testing
- Signal integrity, jitter, and timing analysis
- Manufacturing engineering and test
- Signals with voltage swings up to 8 VP-P
Selecting the right probe for your application is key to attaining the best signal fidelity in your measurements. Active probes provide truer signal reproduction and fidelity for high-frequency measurements. With our ultra-low input capacitance and high input resistance provided by the P7225, you are able to make measurements with minimal signal distortion. This probe offers a wide 8 VP-Pdynamic range to access today's voltage levels.
Performance you can count on
Depend on Tektronix to provide you with performance you can count on. In addition to industry-leading service and support, this product comes backed by a one-year warranty as standard.
All specifications are guaranteed unless noted otherwise. All specifications apply to all models unless noted otherwise.
- Rise time
- 2.5 GHz
- DC resistance
- 40 kΩ
- Input capacitance
- ≤0.8 pF
- Dynamic range
- ±4 V
- Offset range
- ±10 V