Medius Video Quality Monitors, Datasheet
- Contacter l’assistance technique pour connaître les produits alternatifs
- Voir Tektronix Encore pour les équipements de test d’occasion
- Contrôler l’état de la garantie et de l’assistance pour ces produits
- Trouver d’autres informations d’assistance pour ces produits
Lire en ligne :
Features & Benefits
- Consolidate Data from Multiple Sentry Units
- Centralized Alarm Reporting
- Historical Reporting and Graphing
- Alert Filtering and Resolution Tracking
- User-defined Reporting Template
- Custom Reports
- Customizable Dashboard Display
- Ability to Upgrade Multiple Sentry Units
- Error Second and Program Availability Reporting
- Multiple-view Alert Dashboard Reporting
- QoE Reporting
- Automated Report Generation and E-mail
- Single Point for NMS Integration
- Program Statistics and Availability Reporting
Monitor Your Entire Network with Rich Graphs and an Easy-to-Use Web-based Interface
Medius offers an advanced reporting package that is particularly helpful in capturing detailed QoE information that quickly highlights the top offending programs and/or locations. The reporting capabilities allow each user to generate customized reports that provide as much or as little detail as required, from monthly high-level reports for executive staff to immediate notices for technicians as incidents occur.
Medius is ideal for Network Operation Centers (NOCs) and provides a single interface for consolidated status, alerts, and reports from multiple Sentry and/or Sentry Verify, Sentry Assure, and Sentry Edge units across the network.
The complexity of today’s networks makes detecting, evaluating, reporting, and resolving subscriber audio and video QoE impacting events a costly and time-consuming headache. Medius provides operators with an alert dashboard that takes the guesswork out of error detection by quickly and accurately reporting and diagnosing video and audio issues occurring anywhere in the network. The alert dashboard includes a geographical view that displays all of the monitoring points on a map, showing which of them have alerts to quickly highlight problem areas or regions; a grid view that shows a program’s alert status across all monitoring points for fast identification and repair of the source locations having video and audio problems; and a tile view that provides a quick snapshot of the alert status of all programs or services and quickly highlights which programs need the most attention. This functionality dramatically reduces the number of technicians – and the time they spend – solving problems. By streamlining – or entirely eliminating in many cases – the need for the traditional “process of elimination” methodology, operators can dramatically reduce operational costs while ensuring subscribers enjoy a premium quality of experience (QoE).
Medius™ offers video service providers an effective way of managing and aggregating status, alerts, and reports from multiple Sentry®, Sentry Verify™, and Sentry Edge™ units deployed throughout a network.
Firefox, Safari, and Internet Explorer
MPEG/IP Input Port
1000BASE-T Ethernet interface
1000BASE-T Ethernet interface
100-240 V AC, 50-60 Hz
Max Storage Temperature
Max Operating Temperature