HDTV Generator Module for the TG2000 Video Signal Generator
- Contacter l’assistance technique pour connaître les produits alternatifs
- Voir Tektronix Encore pour les équipements de test d’occasion
- Contrôler l’état de la garantie et de l’assistance pour ces produits
- Trouver d’autres informations d’assistance pour ces produits
Lire en ligne :
Features & Benefits
- Provides Reliable 1.485 Gb/s Serial Digital Video Test Signal Source:
- 1080i at 60, 59.94, and 50 Hz Rates
- 1080i at 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30 Hz
- 1080p at 23.98 and 24 sF Rates
- 720p at 60 and 59.94 Hz Rates
- Up to 8 Channels of Embedded Audio
- Character ID and Logo Insertion
- Create New HD Test Signals with Supplied SDP2000 PC Software
- Three HD Serial Outputs
- Synchronous Solution with AGL1 Genlock Module
- Multiple Modules in a Single Frame
- A Source of Reference Signals for TV Operations
- R&D Design Engineering
- Manufacturing Test and Quality Control
- Service and Maintenance
The HDVG1 is a high-accuracy, multiformat high-definition test signal generator module that is designed to install into the Tektronix TG2000 video signal generation platform. The HDVG1 provides three 1.485 Gb/s serial digital video test signal outputs in 1080i format in 60, 59.95, and 50 Hz rates, 1080p formats in 25, 24/24 sF, and 23.98/23.98 sF formats and 720p in 60 and 59.94 Hz formats. Completely programmable with the included SDP2000 PC-based signal creation software, the HDVG1 module in the TG2000 generator platform offers terrestrial broadcasters, content providers, and manufacturers a complete solution for their high-definition video test signal creation and generation needs.
Modeled after the successful DVG1 digital SDTV generator module, the HDVG1 includes the ability to add up to 8 channels of embedded audio as ancillary data. Each audio channel can be switched off, set to silence, or have independent selection of frequency and amplitude characteristics.
HD Test Signals
The HDVG1 comes preloaded with a large complement of test signals selected for maximum functionality in today's HD broadcast, content creation, and manufacturing environments. Custom HD test signals can also be created with the included SDP2000 PC-based signal creation and editing software. User-definable custom character ID and logos can be created and embedded in any of the HD test signals.
HDVG1 Test Signals
- 100%, 75%, and SMPTE bars
- 0%, 50%, 100% flat fields
- 3 channel, 5 step
- Limit ramp
- Shallow ramp
- Shallow ramp matrix
- Valid ramp
- 75% red, green, blue fields
- 1-10, 10-20, 20-30 MHz multiburst
- 2T30 pulse and bar
- SDI equalizer, PLL, and matrix
- 1-15 and 1-30 MHz sweeps
- Co-site pulse
Compete HD Test Signal and Master Sync Lock Solution
The TG2000 with the HDVG1 and AGL1 (analog genlock module) and ECO422 sync changeover unit provides a completely redundant master sync and HD test signal solution for broadcasters and content creation applications. The AGL1 module provides a precise lock of the TG2000 and HDVG1 module clocks to an external timing reference source. Analog blackout and high-definition test signals can then be routed to the high-definition plant.
See figure 1.
HDVG1 Test Signal Generator
Standards Conformance - SMPTE 272M, 292M, 274M, 296M.
Electrical Characteristics (Typical)
Connector (Serial) - (3) BNC.
Bit Rate - 1.485 Gb/s, 1.485/1.001 Gb/s.
1080i/60 Hz, 59.94, and 50 Hz.
1080p/25 Hz, 24 Hz/24 sF, and 23.98 Hz/23.98 sF. 29.97 and 30 Hz.
720p/60 Hz and 59.94 Hz.
Amplitude - 800 mV ±10%.
Overshoot - ≤10%.
Rise and Fall Times - ≤270 ps (20% to 80%).
DC Offset (AC Coupled) - 0.0 V ±0.5 V.
Jitter - ≤135 ps (alignment jitter).
Return Loss -
≤15 dB from 5 MHz to 742.5 MHz.
≤10 dB from 742.5 MHz to 1.485 GHz.
Audio Signal (Embedded)
Channels Active - 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8.
Audio Sampling Frequency - 48 kHz.
Sampling Alignment - Asynchronous, synchronous without frame numbers, synchronous with frame numbers. 24 and 20 bit selectable.
For Each Channel: -
Audio amplitude: 0 to -60 dBFS in 1 dB increments.
Audio Frequency (Hz): 50, 100, 150, 200, 250, 300, 400, 500, 600, 750, 800, 1000, 1200, 1500, 1600, 2000, 2400, 3000, 3200, 4000, 4800, 6000, 8000, 9600, 12000, 16000, 24000.