S-Parameters Applications Datasheet for AWG70000A Series and SourceXpress®
Lire en ligne :
The Tektronix S-Parameters license unlocks the S-Parameter feature available in several of the application plug-ins (available for the AWG70000A Series Arbitrary Waveform Generators or the SourceXpress® application software) adding the ability to apply S-Parameters directly onto a waveform.
- Channel Emulation Through S-parameter Filter
- Reduce your overall test and development time by emulating different scenarios. Touchstone files can easily be inserted to simulate the exact behavior of channel emulators. The effect of the channel can also be de-embedded by selecting the Inverse filtering option.
- Inter Symbol Interference (ISI)
- This license unlocks the ISI functionality of the High Speed Serial Plug-in.
- Offline Mode
- Plug-ins are designed to also run on an external PC via the SourceXpress PC application, thereby reducing the time taken to synthesize large waveforms and leaving the AWG70000A instruments free for continued testing.
- The easy to use graphical user interface integrates seamlessly with the Tektronix AWG70000A series user interface and the SourceXpress PC application.
Precise channel emulation
S-Parameters enables precise channel or device emulation by applying extracted S-parameters directly onto any waveform. S-parameter files can be generated using a Vector Network Analyzer and are convolved with the base pattern to recreate channel characteristics. By applying inverse filtering the effects of the channel can be effectively de-embedded from the system.
- S-Parameter floating license that can be reassigned to different Tektronix instruments or PCs.
S-Parameter node locked license tied to a single instrument or PC.
How to purchase
To purchase, visit the Tektronix web site to request a quote or contact your nearest sales representative.
Refer to the SourceXpress web site (www.tek.com/node/9781) for information about:
- additional application plug-ins available for SourceXpress and the AWG70000A Series
- free software downloads and trial licenses
Each application plug-in for SourceXpress and AWG70000A Series instruments requires the purchase of a license before they are fully functional. Some plug-ins may require additional licenses to unlock certain plug-in features. Licenses are managed within the Tektronix Asset Management System (Tek AMS). The Tek AMS web site address iswww.tektronix.com/node/72246. Product license management requires a login account.
There are two types of licenses available: node-locked (NL) and floating (FL).
Node Locked Licenses provide your own copy of the application on your instrument or personal computer and are permanently assigned to a specific Hostid or product model/serial number.
- Floating licenses can be moved between different Hostids or product models.
Use the Tektronix Asset Management system to check in and check out floating licenses.