50 Ω divider (Zo) low capacitance
- Contacter l’assistance technique pour connaître les produits alternatifs
- Voir Tektronix Encore pour les équipements de test d’occasion
- Contrôler l’état de la garantie et de l’assistance pour ces produits
- Trouver d’autres informations d’assistance pour ces produits
Lire en ligne :
Notice to EU customers
This product is not updated to comply with the RoHS 2 Directive 2011/65/EU and will not be shipped to the EU. Customers may be able to purchase products from inventory that were placed on the EU market prior to July 22, 2017 until supplies are depleted. Tektronix is committed to helping you with your solution needs. Please contact your local sales representative for further assistance or to determine if alternative product(s) are available. Tektronix will continue service to the end of worldwide support life.
Features and benefits
Low impedance Zo TDR passive probes
- Low Capacitive Loading to Extremely High Frequencies
- Interchangeable Attenuator Tip Assemblies: 1X, 10X (P6150)
- High-speed device characterization in microwave communication, signal processing and logic applications
- Propagation delays for ECL, GaAs and other logic circuitry and devices
- Circuit board impedance testing (TDR)
- High-speed sampling systems
P6150 DC to 9 GHz
The P6150 is a 9 GHz bandwidth, 10X attenuation, low impedance probe designed for use with the SD2X family of Sampling/TDR plug-ins. The probe consists of interchangeable, screw-in attenuator tip assemblies (1X and 10X) and an SMA-to-SMA probe cable. An assortment of circuit and grounding attachments is included to optimize attachment to the device under test while maintaining high signal integrity.
All specifications are guaranteed unless noted otherwise. All specifications apply to all models unless noted otherwise.
- Nominal length
- 1 m.
- 10X: ±2%, 1X: ±2%
- 9 GHz, ≥3 GHz
- Rise time
- <38.8 ps, ≤170 ps.
- Loading input R/C
- 500 Ω/<0.15 pF, 50 Ω/N/A
- Maximum input voltage
- 12.5 VRMS 1
1Limited by scope input or 30 Vrms whichever is less.
- Propogation delay
- 4.40 ns ±0.1 ns, 4.40 ns ±0.1 ns