Chat en direct avec des représentants Tek. Disponible de 9h00 à 17h00 CET.
4 GHz Active Probe
Lire en ligne :
The P7240 4 GHz, 5X active FET probe provides truer signal reproduction and fidelity for high-frequency measurements. The probe has low input capacitance and high input resistance to minimize circuit loading over a wide bandwidth range.
Features and benefits
- <120 ps Rise Time (Guaranteed)
- 4 GHz Bandwidth
- <1 pF input capacitance
- Small form factor probe head
- Direct access to SMDs
- Supports MSO/DPO/DSA70000 series oscilloscopes
- TekConnect™ Interface
- High-speed digital systems design
- Component design/characterization
- Signal integrity, jitter, and timing analysis
- Mechanical engineering and test
- Measures 3.0 V logic, InfiniBand, PCI Express, DDR, Rambus Data Lines, Gigabit Ethernet
Performance you can count on
Selecting the right probe for your application is key to attaining the best signal fidelity in your measurements. Active probes provide truer signal reproduction and fidelity for high-frequency measurements.
The small profile and low-mass head make probing dense circuitry by hand fast and easy.
Depend on Tektronix to provide you with performance you can count on. In addition to industry-leading service and support, this probe comes backed by a one-year warranty.
The accessory tips and adapters included with the P7240 probe enable it to be used on a wide variety of circuits to meet your probing needs.
The P7240 with TekConnect interface is a high-performance active probe with high bandwidth and low-capacitive loading to make it the probe of choice for demanding design applications, such as Rambus, DDR DRAM and AGP. This probe is also suited for applications in the communication industry, for measurements on Fibre Channel and Gigabit Ethernet. With the TekConnect interface, you can be assured that maximum signal integrity is maintained to meet present and future bandwidth needs.
All specifications are guaranteed unless noted otherwise.
- Rise time
- ≤120 ps
- 4.0 GHz
- DC resistance
- 20 kΩ
- Input capacitance
- <1 pF
- Dynamic range
- ±2 V
- Offset range
- ±5 V
- Unit weight (probe only)
- 223 g (7.52 oz)
- Cable length
- 1.3 m (50 in)
- 0 °C to +40 °C (+32 °F to +104 °F)
- -55 °C to +75 °C (-67 °F to +167 °F)
- 0 to 90% RH at +30 °C to +40 °C (+86 °F to +104 °F)
- 4572 m (15,000 ft)
- 15,240 m (50,000 ft)
- 4.0 GHz Active Probe
|016-1315-xx||Color coding bands, 2 each of 5 colors||1|
|016-1772-xx||Pogo pin (set of 10)||1|
|016-1773-xx||Square pin socket (set of 10)||1|
|016-1774-xx||Adapter spring (set of 10)||1|
|016-1952-xx||Probe carrying case||1|
|131-5638-xx||Probe Tip (Set of 10)||1|
|131-6254-xx||SureToe™ (set of 4)||1|
|196-3456-xx||Lead set consisting of: |
3-in Ground lead (3)
|196-3482-xx||Customizable ground lead (set of 5)||1|
|206-0569-xx||SMT KlipChip™ Adapter||2|
|-||Calibration data report||1|
|013-0309-xx||IC Grabber (set of 2)||1|
One-year warranty covering all parts and labor.
- Opt. C3
- Calibration Service 3 Years
- Opt. C5
- Calibration Service 5 Years
- Opt. D3
- Calibration Data Report 3 Years (with Opt. C3)
- Opt. D5
- Calibration Data Report 5 Years (with Opt. C5)
- Opt. R3
- Repair Service 3 Years (including warranty)
- Opt. R5
- Repair Service 5 Years (including warranty)